I was charged with 4 cts of delivery of controlled substance two class 1 a class x and a non probationable 1 i took a pleabargai

Belvidere, IL |

for the 2 class 1 that are probationable i have never been in trouble i paid my lawyer10000 i paid 5000 to get out and then he wanted 5000 more to go to trial long story short i took the plea for the chance at probation i have never been in trouble in my life im worried the judge will send me to prison should i withdraw my plea and go to trial or do i have a good chance at probation any info would be appreciated thanks

1. You paid your lawyer so it seems logical that you should talk to him or her and ask these questions. that's the person who has the file, all the evidence, etc. You're going to get better advice from a bunch of attorneys (for free) who know far less about your case.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

2. Your lawyer is in a far better position to advise you than strangers in this online forum. You lawyer has all he facts and is familiar with your background as well as the tendencies of the judge and prosecution in your courthouse. Trust your lawyer. If you still have doubts, consult with another local, experienced criminal defense attorney.

3. Attorneys Goldstein and Solis gave you great advice. Consult with your attorney first. If you are unsure or unsatisfied with what he's telling you, you are free to discuss the case with another experienced attorney.

4. Take your lawyer's advice. You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to get second opinions on his advice. He knows your situation intimately backwards and forwards, trust him.

DO NOT describe the facts of your case in an online forum. I know there are a few prosecutors who are members of this site. My statements are my opinion solely based on the information provided, and that opinion can be wrong if your facts are different than what I believed them to be. If you have any further questions or need any further assistance, you can contact me at 314-669-5752 or through my website www.tsalawoffice.com