Skip to main content

I was charged with 4 class 6 felony aggravted dui wats the most likely plea they will give me at my erc court?

Bisbee, AZ |

i have a conviction for dui already from 2009. this would be my first felony charges ever.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


These are serious charges which could lead to 4 months of incarceration and years of probation. I assume you have an attorney. I would ask your attorney these questions first.

If you are not satisfied with his or her answers, and desire additional insight, give me a call for a no-cost, no-obligations consultation.

Felony DUI is nothing to scoff at. It is impossible to say what plea you could be offered. It is up to the prosecutor and the facts behind the alleged DUI. I am also a little confused; are you saying you were charged with 4 different class 6 felony, DUIs? That would be highly unusual.

Again, consult with your attorney but if you need some additional help, call me and we can talk about the allegations.

Good luck!

Scott A. Mac Leod is licensed to practice law in Arizona. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice for a particular matter. This response does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult an attorney.

John-Paul Patrick Gilson

John-Paul Patrick Gilson


I agree with Scott Macleod, you should call his office to have him assist you.


It sounds like the basis for the felony DUI is for having kids in the car. If so, the state will likely charge you for each child and for being impaired to the slightest degree and for having a certain blood alcohol concentration and/or drug, hence the four counts.

Given you have a prior misdemeanor DUI (and depending in whether it was inside of 7 years), you could be facing some number of days in jail and/or prison though prison on a class 6 DUI is rare. The number of days of jail will likely depend on a blood alcohol concentration and on whether the prior DUI was within 7 years. You really need to consult with an attorney experienced in DUI. You are facing a number of potential issues.

John-Paul Patrick Gilson

John-Paul Patrick Gilson


I agree with Cindy Castillo, you should call her firm to assist you.


No question, you need an attorney immediately. Call these attorneys listed above me, and call some local attorneys near the courthouse where you are charged.

Call them today, do not wait or delay. This is pretty serious.


You need a very good DWI lawyer. Call an Avvo lawyer in your area that is highly rated here and get into alcohol counseling. I would think that you are facing a jail sentence in this case but every court and judge is different.


At best you're looking at an Aggravated DUI as a class 6 undesignated felony. Probably with some jail time. Regardless of the plea, you're going to need a qualified attorney to represent you.

Get Avvo’s 3-part DUI email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer