I was charged for taken a deer without a license and the two charges were dismissed I took a plea of a civil infraction can

Asked 3 months ago - Lansing, MI

charges be brought back on me for this??

I asking because the DNR officer is upset and said he was talking to the DA and doesn't want to give me my deer head back

1. Allen M. Wolf

Pro

4

Answered . Notwithstanding the dismissal of the criminal charges in return for the civil infraction plea, the real question now is whether you can get your "deer head" ??? You may have to pay some DOE and retain counsel, if the DNR won't voluntarily return it to you. You should be able to find a "deer head" specialist on AVVO. Good luck.

2. Jared Clayton Austin

2

1

Answered . Not if the case was resolved with a plea to a reduced charge or civil infraction. The case is now over.

3. David B. Carter Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . No they can not be brought back but you will not get the deer head either. One can not profit from their wrong doing even if the case is dismissed or plead to something lower.