I was charged for battery because I threw a glass of water on someone. I sought the help of an attorney who went to court for me

Asked about 1 year ago - 91710

the court sent me a letter stating it was a $785 fine with 3 years probation I am not guilty of the charges and will not accept the terms of my supposed crime I want to fight it . I consulted an attorney which I have not paid but his asst. showed up with me to court and at that time I was told to wait another 6 months .... Is this fair or LEGAL? I don't know whats going on... help

1. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

9

Answered . You really need to consult with an attorney. You say that you're not guilty, but also admit throwing the glass of water, so it's probably best if you stop posting details online. It sounds like your case will drag on for a long time in its current state. Hire a locally experienced defense attorney and let a professional deal with this for you. Best of luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

7

Answered . Not clear what happened here. Did you hire the attorney? What was the reason for the 6 month delay? Did you agree to it. You need to clarify this post.

3. David Matthew Piper

7

Answered . You have posted 3-4 questions related to your issue. It is obvious that your situation is gar too complicated to be adequately answered on a public forum like this.

I think it is time to hire (yes, actually pay) a lawyer in your area to help you sort this out.

4. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

6

Answered . Get an attorney ASAP . Your facts do not jive. Did you go to court with attorney and enter a plea?

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777