I was caught changing a tag in macys I was taken to the back and had my info taken away I was told I can't go back never

They made me sign soemthing saying I can't go back if I ask for a chance to let me go back will they let me?

1. Stay away. You are playing with fire. Just going sick to talk with them may land you in jail...

Once you have been clean for a while.( Read this years)you may want to talk with them...

This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

2. No they won't let you go back and if you do you may only cause them to call the police. That will trigger an investigation and criminal charges. Shop at Ross. Sounds like you can't afford Macy's (in more ways than one).

3. Do not set foot in Macy's or trouble will surely follow.

4. Returning to Macy;'s when you have been banned could result in your arrest for trespass or worse. Stay away! Many retail stores ow use facial identification. You should stay away from all Macy;s to be on the safe side. Shop elsewhere.