I was called a f..king bi..h by a fellow coworker.

Asked over 1 year ago - Muskegon, MI

I was told by the HR dept that the supervisor had talked to him. I feel he got away with it. Any case?

1. Timothy J. Klisz

Pro

3

Answered . You be the jury. What would you give for a simple insult like this? That will answer your question. If things escalate, that's a different story. Stay on the case to see what transpires.

2. Edward Jacob Sternisha

Pro

2

Answered . No.

3. Meghan Hayes Slack

3

Answered . Not at this point. Your employer is not required to terminate, transfer or suspend your coworker. Your employer is generally not responsible for your coworker's harassment until the employer is made aware of the problem.

If the coworker continues to disrespect or harass you, you can speak with HR again and perhaps they will take further action. If they don't, contact a local employment attorney for a consultation.