Skip to main content

I was burned while doing laser hair removal can I sue?

Corpus Christi, TX |

I have pics for evidence.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. I have handled cases where the operator of the machine has not calibrated it correctly, causing permanent scarring. I woul be happy to discus the case with you. You should find a lawyer that work on a contingent fee basis so you do not have to pay out of your pocket for legal representation.

  2. I am sorry to hear about your injury. Yes, you can sue. But I strongly recommend you do so with the assistance of counsel. Especially in these types of cases. If you have any further questions or would like me to review your photos to evaluate your case I would he happy to do so.

    Know YOUR Rights. Take Action Now. CALL 855-648-4695. Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. Mr. Crockett is licensed in Texas in Illinois only.

  3. Immediately contact one of the local TX personal injury attorney who answered your question or another listed on AVVO under the tab "Find a Lawyer" These cases have to be properly investigated - I have worked on one and they are not generally that easy to prove - you will definitely require the assistance of a legal professional Hopefully, your burn was not too severe. Good luck

    This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

  4. Yes. Retain one of the personal injury lawyers in your state above to investigate a claim.

  5. Yes, you can sue. The Texas constitution guarantees all citizens free access to our courts. This means that anyone can sue anyone, at any time, anywhere, for any reason, for any amount of money and without first proving anything to anyone. However, filing a lawsuit and winning one are two entirely different things. Winning a lawsuit and actually recovering some money are also two entirely different things.

    I suggest that you consult a Corpus Christi plaintiffs' lawyer who is certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below.

    Good luck.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics