I WAS BUILDING A VACATION HOME IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HOME INVADERS ENTERED AND SHOT ME AND KILLED MY PARTNER.

Richmond Hill, NY |

THIS WAS IN A GATED COMMUNITY WITH 24 HOUR A DAY SECURITY BUT I WAS WOUNDED AND MY PARTNER IS DEAD .CAN I SUE THIS COMMUNITY THANK YOU

Yes, but you're going to need an attorney in the Dominican Republic to do it, unless the gated community is owned by a U.S. company.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. You have to repost this in civil litigation and international law

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

3. Sorry for your trouble. You should listen to the prior attorneys and seek grief counseling.

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.