I WAS BUILDING A VACATION HOME IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HOME INVADERS ENTERED AND SHOT ME AND KILLED MY PARTNER.

Richmond Hill, NY |

THIS WAS IN A GATED COMMUNITY WITH 24 HOUR A DAY SECURITY BUT I WAS WOUNDED AND MY PARTNER IS DEAD .CAN I SUE THIS COMMUNITY THANK YOU

Yes, but you're going to need an attorney in the Dominican Republic to do it, unless the gated community is owned by a U.S. company.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

or perhaps if the owner of the gated community does business in the United States. Does the gated community owner advertise in the United States. Keep in mind, that you may not be the one to sue over your partner's death, unless you are the administrator or the executor of the estate.

You have to repost this in civil litigation and international law

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Sorry for your trouble. You should listen to the prior attorneys and seek grief counseling.

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.