I was at work an I work at temp agency and the person works for the Flint auto auction and when he hit me in my (REAR END)

Asked about 1 year ago - Grand Blanc, MI

on 09/18/2013 I work for temp? and went to the Flint auto auction and there full time (EMPLOYEE ) rear end on the street and when got out of my truck he was trying to finishing the rest of his Pint of 80 proof? and took off for me did not where he took the car? got a comp lawyer need and Hit and run DUI and and messed up my back from Healing up from 2010 hit other driver got in the (TROUBLE IN TICKETS ) so what should I now do? was all ready HANDICAP now even more pain in ways that had 12 different BULGING DISC'S up and down my spine so had sum new thing happen messed me up? need to talk a A high ETHIC'S Please? thank you?

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

11

Answered . Find a personal injury attorney right away.

2. Christopher Daniel Leroi

9

Answered . You need to hire a personal injury attorney in MI

Pro

9

Answered . You are in luck! Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool

4. Mickey David Larson

7

Answered . You need to contact a personal injury attorney immediately.

Mickey Larson
    616-606-5296
    Mickey@MickeyLarsonLaw.com

5. Samuel Cohen

8

Answered . This certainly requires evaluation by a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible.

6. Michael R Crosner

5

Answered . Most personal injury attorney offer a free initial consultation - contact an attorney IMMEDIATELY