I was assaulted pretty heavily by security at a local music venue, and then arrested for trespassing.

Asked about 1 year ago - Louisville, KY

Monetary gain would be nice due to how ruthless and rough the guards were, but all I want is the trespassing charges dropped without me suing the venue owner for the actions of his guards. I have pictures of my injuries and witnesses of the assault.

1. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . The first thing is to hire a criminal defense attorney to defend you on the criminal charge. You attorney may be able to negotiate a dismissal in return for a stipulation of probable cause for the arrest and give a covenant not to sue. www.kacdl.net

2. Brian Robert Dettman

1

Answered . You need to call a criminal defense attorney to handle the trespass charge. Once that is taken care of you should consult with an injury attorney about the bouncers. Injury attorneys often have free consultations.

It's a good thing you took pictures. Remember to save them.

This answer does not create a legal relationship.