I was assaulted pretty heavily by security at a local music venue, and then arrested for trespassing.

Louisville, KY |

Monetary gain would be nice due to how ruthless and rough the guards were, but all I want is the trespassing charges dropped without me suing the venue owner for the actions of his guards. I have pictures of my injuries and witnesses of the assault.

You need to call a criminal defense attorney to handle the trespass charge. Once that is taken care of you should consult with an injury attorney about the bouncers. Injury attorneys often have free consultations.

It's a good thing you took pictures. Remember to save them.

This answer does not create a legal relationship.

The first thing is to hire a criminal defense attorney to defend you on the criminal charge. You attorney may be able to negotiate a dismissal in return for a stipulation of probable cause for the arrest and give a covenant not to sue.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..