I was arrested yesterday for masturbating in my car on the hghwy and someone saw &reported it. First time arrested. what happens

Asked 10 months ago - Hartford, CT

I was charged with breach of peace and this is my first time getting arrested and im only 24 and I was wondering what happens next? I didn't mean for anyone to see me.

1. Mark Daniel Colson

2

Answered . Contact an attorney as soon as possible, preferably (for them) before your first court date which will probably be within the next couple weeks. If you can't afford an attorney - on the morning of your first court date, go to the public defender's office and make an application for the services of the public defender.

Good luck!

Attorney Mark D. Colson
    Colson Law Firm, LLC
    40 Russ Street
    Hartford, CT 06106
    860.263.0055 - Tel
    860.838.2822 - Fax
    mark@colsonlawfirm.com
    http://www.colsonlawfirm.com

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

1

Answered . You may be prosecuted and convicted.

Proceed with your defense carefully. Such a conviction may carry mandatory repotting as a Sex Offender Registrant that would impact your rental ability, mortgage ability, housing locations near schools etc...... for the rest of your life.

3. Carlos Gonzalez

Pro

Answered . You should look to hire a good defense attorney as soon as possible... This type of case could carry a significant impact on the rest of your life... Our firm has an office in Bridgeport, in would highly suggest contacting us immediately to discuss your case and the best way to possibly defend you.

If you are considering hiring an attorney contact us at your comvenience.