I was arrested last night for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Options? Help, please.

I was in Muncie, Indiana. I was asked to leave the bar for being too drunk and did. Outside, I went around the corner and peed behind a dumpster. A police officer arrested me stating public intoxication and disorderly conduct. I have zero priors. A college degree. Employed. 23 years old. Was bailed out for $200. Did not fight/resist arrest/flee/et cetera.

Muncie, IN -

Bradley Lynn Banks

Bradley Lynn Banks

Criminal Defense Attorney - Indianapolis, IN

You may very well qualify for a diversion which would result in the charges being dismissed. You should seek an attorney to help you.