I was arrested for suspicion of DUI but refused the breathalyzer. The DUI was reduced to a wet wreckless.

Asked about 2 years ago - Panama City, FL

The Florida DMV suspended my license for 1 year and after 90 days I can apply for a hardship. When did my Administrative Suspension begin? At the arrest date?

1. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

1

1

Answered . Yes

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239
  2. Craig A. Epifanio

1

Answered . Assuming you lost or did not have the DMV hearing, and it sounds like that is the case, then the DMV suspension begins on the arrest date and you should be eligible for a full license, depending on the conditions of the reckless.

3. William David Umansky

Pro

1

Answered . If you did not have DMV hearing, then usually yes.

4. Kristie M. Ruppe

1

Answered . I believe that the DUI citation acts as your temporary driver's license for ten days after the arrest, and that the administrative suspension would begin after that tenth day.

5. George Jerre Duzane

1

Answered . The day designated in the notification letter.