I was arrested for DWI in NC but i live in ATL. They kept my Ga. license for 30 days. Can I still drive w my ticket in Georgia ?

Atlanta, GA |

This happened in high point, nc on Sunday night. Can I still drive here in ga?

You can check on the status of your license by calling 404-657-9300. Good luck.

2. You will need to contact a NC attorney to verify why they kept your license, and what you can expect to happen in 30 days.

In Georgia, they keep your license and then they also proceed to suspend it for one year. I don't think that you want that to happen to you. So, contact a NC attorney to find out what's going on. Then, if its suspended in NC, then that could keep your GA license from being valid....

You can contact me at my office at 770-744-4211 or by email through this website. The questioner and any reader do not have an attorney-client relationship formed by our communications on this website. Advice given by me on this website is general advice based on partial information. You should not rely on any advice given without first hiring a lawyer in the area where the case is pending, and providing that lawyer with full information.