I was arrested for a misdemeanor charge and granted an ACD. Will the arrest show up when a back ground check is done.

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

Hi,
I was arrested in september 2012 for a misdemeanor charge. I was granted ACD on March 5th 2013 (The date is September 5th 2013 for the case to be heard again). Will the arrest show up when a background check is done after september 2013?? I ask this because i got several job offers but couldn't proceed with them. I am hoping that this arrest record will not affect me on my job offers after september of 2013.
Your answers are welcome.
Thanks

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

Answered . It should not show up after the ACD period is over.

2. Vincent Peter White

Answered . It depends on the depth and quality of the background check, but it should generally not show up.