I was arrested and not allowed bail for thirty days

It turns out that the prosecution was lying to the judge and the judge made no effort to find the truth and they were pretending it was a domestic violence situation involving violence because a judge had accidentally and with out hearing cause signed off on such a protective order. What is my recourse? I have no criminal record nor have ever committed any violence and was OR for a year before this happened. Is the judge liable for allowing such malfeasance?

1. If you believe the judge and prosecutor violated your rights, you may file a complaint against both of them. To file a complaint against the judge, visit Commission on Judicial Review at http://cjp.ca.gov/ as for against the prosecutor, you can contact the supervisor of the subject prosecutor and send a written complaint with a request to investigate.

You can also file a civil rights complaint in federal court if you indeed believe your rights were abused.