I was accused of having illegal content on my computer but i did not have that stuff on my computer. where do i go to fix it?

Miami, FL |

they said i had child pornography but there are no pictures of children on my computer.

1. Who is "they" and how do "they" know what is on your computer?

2. To add to the list of unanswered questions, what does "accused" mean; have you been charged? If you have been charged then I conclude that the are two possible explanations: (1) you have a tremendous defense or (2) law enforcement found such material on your computer. Material that you believe "is not on your computer" because you took step(s) to remove it may nevertheless be "on your computer" and recoverable by forensic computer experts. If you've been charged you need legal representation immediately.

3. You are potentially facing VERY serious charges. Address this question in person with an attorney immediately.

4. There is no confidentiality online.

The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL.org) Speak to several that offer free consultation. Hire one that you feel comfortable with and you can afford. FACDL find a lawyer: http://tinyurl.com/8e4h3my

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

5. Many programs that download from the Internet also disseminate the same pictures,videos, etc to other computers without your knowledge. It's in the agreement(small writing) and in order to download you must agree. Be prepared to spend some money and give me a call

Violent crime topics