I was a victim of bank fraud. My bank denied my case twice, is there anything I can do, the bank wants to hold me responsible?

Asked about 1 year ago - Sylmar, CA

My bank card was lost, someone deposited faulty checks into my account and withdrew over $9000 dollars, they obtained my pin somehow and made purchases as well. My Account is over drafted thousands of dollars.

1. Athina Karamanlis Powers

Pro

1

Answered . Many facts are missing from your question. What do you mean"faulty" checks? Who had your accont number? Why to deposit those checks? Did you report that you lost your bank card?When where and do you have evidence. When someone withdraws from ATMs there are video cameras that record the person that made the transaction . Did not request full investigation and what is the reason that the bank hold you responsible?