I was a victim of bank fraud. My bank denied my case twice, is there anything I can do, the bank wants to hold me responsible?

Sylmar, CA |

My bank card was lost, someone deposited faulty checks into my account and withdrew over $9000 dollars, they obtained my pin somehow and made purchases as well. My Account is over drafted thousands of dollars.

1. Many facts are missing from your question. What do you mean"faulty" checks? Who had your accont number? Why to deposit those checks? Did you report that you lost your bank card?When where and do you have evidence. When someone withdraws from ATMs there are video cameras that record the person that made the transaction . Did not request full investigation and what is the reason that the bank hold you responsible?

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+.