I was a target of a target notice on august 29, 2013 but there was no indictment but now I have another target notice for sept

Deming, NM |

Can I be indicted twice for the same charge? If the grand Jury didn't indict me the first time why am I being targeted again? Is that legal?

Yes it is not double to face a second grand jury after the first one no billed you

Please do not confuse the casual and impersonal exchange in this or any legal chat room with entering into an attorney-client relationship. If your situation warrants formal legal assistance, you should begin the process of hiring Mr. Aarons at info@aarons.org or another lawyer to consider all of the relevant facts and law in your case.

Stephen D Aarons

Stephen D Aarons

sorry: "double jeopardy"

There is a prosecutor out there who really wants to indict you. Get a lawyer ASAP. N experienced criminal attorney.

The response I have provided is general in nature, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. My practice is based in Rhode Island, and the law and practice in other states or jurisdictions may be different.

Thomas G. Briody

Thomas G. Briody

Sorry. Get an experienced criminal attorney.