I was a domestic violence victim.Still my ex got joint custody with which i am not happy.How can I get sole legal custody?

Asked about 1 year ago - Indianapolis, IN

How can I get my jewelry back?

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

10

Answered . I am sorry that you are going through this, it sounds like your side of the story was not heard. You may file a motion in your local family court seeking legal custody and return of your personal property, take care, if you can work with legal services or a local attny.

2. Katherine Elizabeth Flood

Pro

3

Answered . Please give us a little more information. Were you married? If so, when were you divorced? When were you last in court? The answers to these questions will help determine which legal remedies may be available to you at this point.

Thank you,
    Katherine Flood
    Indianapolis divorce lawyer

3. Howard M Lewis

Pro

2

4

4. Alexander Joseph Segal

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with Attorney Lewis