I was a domestic violence victim.Still my ex got joint custody with which i am not happy.How can I get sole legal custody?

Indianapolis, IN |

How can I get my jewelry back?

Please give us a little more information. Were you married? If so, when were you divorced? When were you last in court? The answers to these questions will help determine which legal remedies may be available to you at this point.

Thank you,
Katherine Flood
Indianapolis divorce lawyer

The foregoing is not intended to be specific legal advise, but rather general information. If you require specific legal advise, you should retain a qualified attorney in your area.

Howard M Lewis

Howard M Lewis

great counsel

I am sorry that you are going through this, it sounds like your side of the story was not heard. You may file a motion in your local family court seeking legal custody and return of your personal property, take care, if you can work with legal services or a local attny.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

I agree with Attorney Lewis

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.