I was involved in a hit and run. \

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

my car need fixed what all can I sue for if only medical bills were covered by insurance. IE pain and suffering, body shop work, missing work? and what do I need to prove my case. me and my boyfriend were hit when I was turning off a busy street into a parking lot and the car that hit us was going aprx. 60mph in a 35 area. the car spun 3 times before coming to a stop. we had busies and my car needs repaired.

1. Michael Shemtoub

6

Answered . You need to gather your documentation, such as the police report and medical records and contact an attorney.

2. Jason Todd Studinski

5

Answered . You should retain an attorney to help you with this. This is a serious situation and I expect you will need a lawyer to help with your property damage and personal injury claims. Good luck.

Pro

5

Answered . A lawyer can go after your UM coverage.

4. Scott W O'Sullivan

3

Answered . If you have uninsured motorist coverage with your car insurance you can get your medical bills, lost wages, out of pocket costs and pain and suffering covered by your insurance. If you have collision insurance your insurance company should fix your car. Generally, if you were injured and we can help you with your case, we help (for free) you deal with your car insurance company to get your car fixed. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

5. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

4

Answered . You may have a claim under your own uninsured motorist policy. Go see a local attorney right away.

6. Kevin Coluccio

3

Answered . Contact your insurance carrier to report the claim and to file a claim for the coverages available.