I wanted to now is the warrent issue the same day u miss probation or days later

Miami, FL |

Does the probation officer issue the same day u miss the warrent or a few days later and what day do they put on it the day u miss or the day of the court

It can take a little while for the warrant to be issued. The Probation Officer has to sign an Affidavit of Violation of Probation and send it to the Judge along with his recommendation of whether a warrant should be issued or a Notice to Appear should be sent. The Judge then signs a warrant or issues a Notice to Appear and then it (warrant) goes to the police to be served or is (notice) mailed to you...

If you missed a probation date, you should try to be proactive and contact your probation officer.

This response is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney to fully discuss your issues.

So it won't be issue the same date he was suppose to c her

I have paper work for the date the warrent was issue

Brenda A Drake

Brenda A Drake

So, the warrant has already been issued? Then, I'm not sure why you're asking the question about, "Is the warrant issued the same day you miss seeing probation?" It certainly does not have to be.

Failure to Report and Failure to Follow Officer's Instruction.

http://defendme.net | http://twitter.com/JReganLLM

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

On serious cases the PO can take a VOP to the Judge and a warrant can be issued the same day that you miss probation. You need to make contact with your PO first thing Tuesday morning. (Monday is a holiday). Even if you missed, and even if there is already a VOP, you are still on probation and you don't want to make things worse on yourself.

For more information or to set up a free initial consultation contact the Mangrum Law Firm at 407-349-7474 or MangrumLaw@gmail.com. This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship. It is offered for informational purposes only. Please consult with a licensed attorney before making any legal decisions.

He is arrested he got arrested on the 7 of may and the warrent was issue on the 17 of april and that day he was at the hospital and we have a police report we wear kidnapp assaulted and tampering with witness

And the same day he got arrested he just got out of a mental istitute

George C. Mangrum

George C. Mangrum

So It sounds like there may be a good defense to missing the probation date. Be sure to get all the paperwork together ( Police report, Medical Documents) together and provide them to the lawyer on the case.

He doesn't have one or a public defender I was thinking of talking to the judge myself and showing him the paperwork

George C. Mangrum

George C. Mangrum

Bad move. Every person that goes to court needs a lawyer there with them. It would be like you saying, my friend is having surgery tomorrow, but he Isn't going to have a doctor there I'm just going to show up at the hospital and do it. Most Judges will not even let you address them if you are not a lawyer and not a part of the case. Call around and see how much lawyers will charge. Most will work with you and even do payment plans. If that wont work, your friend at least needs the PD there with him.

Because I talk to the judge befor but don't know if it is a good idea

My bf had a privet lawyer sense I have no money or job and nobody is paying she is out of the case and their is no public defender assign to his case I have called so meny time and he has court on the 30

Of may