I wanted to have a non-disclosure and Non Competitive contract executed.

Asked 4 months ago - Universal, IN

I will like for the document to cover business Associates as well as Personal relationships that may pose as Financial and Disparaging hinderance that could affect business day-to-day business dealings or profit from by association.

1. Stephanie Ann Harley

1

Answered . Non-compete contracts are difficult to enforce in Indiana. Any non-compete contract must be narrow in scope, time and geographical area. Non disclosure agreements are easier to enforce. More information is needed about the nature of your business and what activities you desire to remain confidential. You should contact an attorney to discuss those details- and then he/she can properly advise you as to how you can accomplish your goal.

2. Douglas J. Carroll Jr.

1

Answered . It sounds like you are an employer looking to have a Non-Compete Agreement prepared for you. If that is correct you should contact an employment attorney in your area. Generally, these types of agreements are not favored by the law. Many small businesses that simply pull something off the internet come to regret it.