I wanted to apply for an out of state CWP in Florida , I have been arrested for a domestic volence charge in 2003 in CT but were

Asked over 1 year ago - Waterbury, CT

dropped to a misderminer charge ( breach of peace) can I still get a CWP

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Brian S Karpe

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . This needs to be addressed by a Florida attorney. Connecticut does not have reciprocity for carry permits.

    Brian S. Karpe, Esq. (860) 724-6426 Note: This response DOES NOT constitute legal advice and therefore no... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,374 answers this week

3,262 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,374 answers this week

3,262 attorneys answering