I WANTED TO APPLY AND TRY FOR A JOB IN CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENT

Asked over 1 year ago - Lancaster, CA

Sir , I would like to work for the California government or any other county or city . I have a graduation in cost accounting ( MAHATMA GANDHI ZUNI KER ALA INDIA ) but i don't know where can i get it accredited so that i can use it for applying in any jobs in California government . Because they need my graduation to be accredited before i apply . So i would like to know which are the genies or establishments that i can go to get my degree credited . Thank you

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . This is not a legal question and the info you are looking for is not best found here. You need an authoritative and comprehensive listing.

2. David B Pittman

Pro

1

Answered . This is not the proper forum for your question. Sorry.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Depending on the job you apply for, the agency may or may not accept your degree--one option (but not a cheap one, or a quick one) is for you to apply and get accepted to a university in CA--transfer as many credits as possible and complete their course of instruction for a CA university degree.