Skip to main content

I want to travel by airplane within the United States. Is ICE something I should worry about? What exactly do I need?

Dallas, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I want to fly roundtrip from Dallas, TX to Los Angeles, California.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. I have had undocumented clients who have been picked up by ICE at the airport in Detroit waiting for family to arrive on a flight. However, I also have had undocumented clients fly domestically without a problem.

  2. Why do you believe you can not? You have not explained that part.


    LORIC, Immigration Solutions

    Rodrigo Ivan Canido
    Managing Attorney

    3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 650-279-5933

    The response given is general in nature and does not create an attorney / client relationship. The answer given may also not account for other facts unknown to the attorney. For a more detailed evaluation you should consult with a licensed immigration attorney.

  3. I have seen CBP agents in Texas at non-border cities such as Harlingen.

  4. If you are undocumented I think you should always be concerned about ICE or CBP, flying or not.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics