I want to talk to a lawyer about my human rights and federal law.? If they can help me and work with me and i will help them..

Asked 12 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

The only concern i have is i'm broke right now and dont have money to pay for there time, i need a lawyer who is willing to help people in need of help that doesn't know what to do and whom to talk to... Im a victim of fraud, drug abuse, possibly identity theft, my life might be in danger and my family, i just want to do whats right and not get in trouble doing it, if possible i want to speak with anyone who is concern about this in private. Thanks for whoever has a kind heart in helping, i know God will reward you for your good works.

1. Michael Charles Doland

8

Answered . Try to focus on just two specific problems.
    What happened (briefly). What was legally wrong. What do you now want to happen.
    Then post each of these two specific questions under "civil rights" or "criminal law" or whatever is appropriate.
    One or two problems with focus.

2. David Herman Hirsch

7

Answered . Mr. Doland has given you great guidance as far as getting responses from attorneys on this forum. Also, since you are broke and don't have any money to pay for legal services, below is a link from the California Courts Judicial Branch that lists information and resources for free and low cost legal help Also, I’m including a link from the American Bar Association of various sources for pro bono legal help. I hope these are of assistance to you in getting the legal assistance you are looking for. Best of luck…

http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-lowcosthelp.htm

http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/probo...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Pro

7

Answered . A fact or two would be helpful

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

4

Answered . You are in a tough spot. You want someone to donate thousands, maybe tens of thousands of dollars to you, but you don't say why an attorney should give you this windfall. Most attorneys donating their services do do through legal aid organizations. Your best bet is to find a legal aid organization and see if:(1) you actually have a legal matter for which the law provided a remedy and (2) you qualify for legal aid.