I want to sue CPS. I have already won my case and proved false allegations against them in Administrative court.

Asked over 3 years ago - Kenmore, WA

I have thought about this for some time and believe these people should be held accountable for the damage they have done. I was a relative caregiver who had cared for my grandniece since she was 3 months old to the age of 4 years old. I was evaluated as excellent by experts, I had undergone a CPS background check where they told me they would not tell me what they knew or who they talk to, only that I had passed. I had never been charged with child abuse in any way, shape or form and raised 4 kids of my own and it is reasonable to assume they could learn far more about me than I could learn about myself. I tried to adopt this child but then she was taken and quickly adopted to a family, strangers to her who had months before lost their own toddler in an unprotected pool. No more space.

These people traumatized this little girl by taking her from the only mother she knew and then placed her in an environment their own statutes say is "imminent danger". They also lied to the mother who is my niece and tricked her into giving up her rights. They lied to the police, We are not seeking to reverse the adoption, though this should also be done, we are seeking to stop this from happening to other children who do not deserve to be traumatized like this ever again, If you had heard the shrieks of agony the one time she caught sight of me after being taken, you would know it haunts me to this day as to what they did to this child I loved and what I know it does to other little ones. I proved they violated the law. Now they should face some consequences, which they have not paid a thing. .

1. Bruce Clement

Pro

Answered . I know what you mean. I formerly represented CPS years ago for the Attorney General's Office. You should call my office or another experienced attorney to discuss a suit for damages.