I want to sue bank of amerca for breach of fidicuary duties as executor of my Aunt estate....

Asked over 2 years ago - Olympia, WA

they were suppose to of notified us back in 1996 of my Aaunts estate in probate, never did.~ This caused a domino effect of things that happend by not notifying us! Had they of my family would not be going thru what they went thru & still going thru! Its NOT our fault as to when we found out & that what they are asking me? They should be answering to me as to why they didn't notify us, PERIOD~. 2009 is when we became aware of it all. I WANT TO SUE IS THERE A GOOD LAWYER OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP US ? Thank you ~

1. Steven J. Fromm

3

Answered . Not sure what your claim is based on the facts you present. Anway you need to meet with an estate litigation attorney in your area to go over the facts and to see if you have any statute of limitation problems at this point. Anything less than this meeting is a waste of time.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to designate a best answer to your question.

Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. He is authorized to handle IRS matters throughout the United States. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website for more tax, estate and business articles is www.sjfpc.com.