I want to sue a kasier Dr. for surgical malpractise

Chula Vista, CA |

The Dr. Cut off half my foot, and was not suppose too. He did this to cover a botched prior surgery

1. There is not enough information here to give you a meaningful response. Speak with a local medical malpractice attorney who will give you a free consultation.

2. Get your Kaiser records and get them to medical malpractice attorney for a case review. You only have a limited time to bring a claim so don't delay.
    http://www.seanmpatricklaw.com

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

3. Arbitration is the remedy with Kaiser, but have a local malpractice lawyer order and review your records.

4. As a few of the other attorneys have mentioned, there really is not enough information in your question to give you a definitive answer. What you will need to do is get a complete copy of your medical records and then have them reviewed by a medical expert, generally this is someone who the attorney can contact on your behalf. If the expert feels like there has been malpractice, and the malpractice practice caused you damages, then you will have a viable medical malpractice case.

http://lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com/san-diego-medical-malpractice-lawyer

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com