I want to submit an anonymous tip to Immigration USCIS about fraud in an asylum case. Please advise how to do so anonymously.

Bakersfield, CA |

I am aware there is fraud going on in a pending Asylum case. The whole family came here in early 1992 with inspection using visitor visa's & they overstayed. In their Asylum story they said they ran across the San Diego/San Ysidro border. This is a lie, but that's what their story was. They were granted Asylum but their attorney got arrested for fraud. The family had their Asylum status terminated when the lawyer confessed. They re-applied using a different attorney & were able to get Asylum again. Our kids went to school together. I recently saw their case on Justia.com and was shocked at the lies they told. They claim they entered USA illegally in October 1992, but our kids went to school together in April 1992. I want to tell USCIS about their fraud. How can I mail them anonymously?

1. www.ice.gov

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. 1-866-dhs-2ice can be used for an anonymous tip.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.