Skip to main content

I want to start my own van/transportation service. Should I incorporated or LLC and what type of insurance do I need.

Hollywood, FL |
Filed under: Starting an LLC

Any additional information I may need to protect myself and my business

Attorney Answers 2


The best way to protect yourself is to obtain the services of a trusted attorney, who can learn about your business goals and advise you as to entity formation and insurance issues.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided as a public service and as a general response to a general question, it is not meant, and should not be relied upon as specific legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


Generally an LLC that is properly setup can offer greater protections than a corporation. You should discuss your personal situation with an attorney. A generic LLC may not offer any additional protection over a corporation.

David Goldman
Apple Law Firm PLLC
331 East Monroe Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202

Tel (904) 685-1200 Fax (904) 212-0678

Mark as helpful

Business topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics