I want to start a legal pyramid scheme similar to Cutco and WALMART.

Palos Heights, IL |

How do I do it legally?

1. Walmart is a pyramid scheme? Regardless, you need a business lawyer to help you walk through the legal issues. I have moved this to business law.

I am licensed in Pennsylvania. Members of my firm are licensed in various states, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. We handle cases involving personal injury (car accidents slip and falls, etc.,) medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, workers' compensation and social security disability. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance.

2. This kind of advice will not only come from a business lawyer, but is not the kind of issue that can be resolved by an attorney giving advice on this list.

3. Are you sure you are not wanting to start a monopoly rather than a pyramid scheme? Personally, I am partial to oligarchies, particularly tyrannical oligarchies, but that is just a preference. In any event, in order to realize your dreams of world domination, starting by consulting with a business attorney would be a good start. I believe that is how Charlemagne got going.

By the very nature of Avvo, you have only provided limited facts and no documentation, therefore, our response to your question is treated only as a hypothetical, and as such it is merely general in nature. You should not rely on this response in taking or forgoing action in your circumstances without discussing this matter with an attorney. If we had the opportunity to ask you sufficient questions and review relevant documents so that we were satisfied we had all of the relevant facts and circumstances, our response might differ significantly. Without the opportunity to ask you questions, and review all relevant documents and memoranda, we are simply unable to provide any form of legal advice. Our response to your question does not create any attorney-client relationship between us, and we are not acting as your attorney. We reserve the right to decline representation in any case. By answering your question, we are under no obligation to answer further questions. There are very specific deadlines for filing a lawsuit, replying to a lawsuit filed against you, or taking other action in order to preserve your legal rights. You should contact an attorney immediately in order to be fully advised of your rights, and so that you are aware of those deadlines. If you fail to act within the required time frame, you might be forever barred from asserting your rights or defending your position. The attorney answering this question is licensed in Illinois and Iowa only.