Skip to main content

I want to sell airplane parts internationally. I may procure locally in US or internationally and all my sales are international

Surprise, AZ |
Filed under: Business

Do I need to have any special permissions or licenses to do this ? My suppliers will ship directly to my international clients. But the invoice will be between my client and my company AND my company and US/international suppliers. Please advise.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need permissions and licenses



Can you specify a bit more - I am getting mixed responses on this. I need permissions and licenses if I am selling an item in the controlled list right ? And all my sales are over internet. Please advise.


You not only need licenses and the like, but you also need to be sure you're complying with ITAR and CIFIUS, which likely govern the movement of such parts from the US to foreign jurisdictions. You will need to speak with an attorney experienced in this area to ascertain how your business will comply.

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer