I want to put my newly aquired bus. in my son`s name.

Oxford, MI |

I aquired a LLC in the name of Arbor lifts hoping this would enhance our chances of getting a bus. loan. The loan did not go through and I want to put the bus. in his name. What is entailed, the bus. just started so there is no money to deal with, just transfer the names.

It is kind of difficult to understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish here.

Perhaps you cna either clarify for us, or reach out to a local lawyer in private to discuss in more detail.

Most of us here, including myself, offer a free phone consult.

Best regards,
Frank
Natoli-Lapin, LLC
(see Disclaimer)

The law firm of Natoli-Lapin, LLC (Home of Lantern Legal Services) offers our flat-rate legal services in the areas of business law and intellectual property to entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses, independent inventors and artists across the nation and abroad. Feel free to call for a free phone consultation; your inquiries are always welcome: CONTACT: 866-871-8655 Support@LanternLegal.com DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Talk to a local attorney to discuss.
See: www.contingencyattorneymi.com
Good luck!

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.

Why? what is the end goal? Under the Owner's liability statute (MCL 257.401) the owner can be held liable i.e. responsible for damages caused by any authorized driver. You would be exposing your son to potential problems. Consult with a business attorney and do it correctly from the start. GOOD LUCK!

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business