I want to petition my wife in the philippines. she has a 3 yr. old daughter soon to be 4. can i petition them at the same time

Honolulu, HI |

just wanted to know when i petition my wife who lives in the philippines along with her 3 yr. old daughter.

You can petition both at the same time by filing an I-130 for each.

Yes, you can file TWO I-130 petitions.

Meeting with an attorney is a great idea.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Yes, you can file for them at the same time but make sure to file a separate petition for each - two petitions total.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Recommended articles about Immigration