I want to nullify a PFA i have on my sons father.

Asked about 2 years ago - Easton, PA

The Pfa is not yet permanent.... but they told me to come in before the court date to write a letter to the judge and give him reasons why i want it to no longer be effective... how would i write this?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Charles Anthony Rick

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . While I generally wouldn't reccomend anyone terminating a PFA (especially since it is not yet a final order), you should go to the county court and first speak with the PFA office and then likely the prothonotary's office. They should have a form that you can fill out and take before the judge on the spot.

    If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,271 answers this week

3,089 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,271 answers this week

3,089 attorneys answering