I want to nullify a PFA i have on my sons father.

Easton, PA |

The Pfa is not yet permanent.... but they told me to come in before the court date to write a letter to the judge and give him reasons why i want it to no longer be effective... how would i write this?

While I generally wouldn't reccomend anyone terminating a PFA (especially since it is not yet a final order), you should go to the county court and first speak with the PFA office and then likely the prothonotary's office. They should have a form that you can fill out and take before the judge on the spot.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.