I want to move to any of the cities of Maryland state for the sake of work and residence. Furthermore for education as well.

Asked 9 months ago - Baltimore, MD

Hi,

I am a Pakistani graduate currently working here. However, I want to move to any of the cities of Maryland state for the sake of work and residence. Furthermore for education as well. Kindly update me about the correct process for this.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,

Muhammad R. Abdullah
muhammadrabdullah2@gmail.com

1. Daniel J Wright

Answered . You are free to move about the country as you wish. However, if you have children you should consult an attorney to see if their custody could be effected.

2. Mindy L. Hitchcock

Pro

Answered . This question was listed as a child custody question. Are you saying you want to move with your children? Is their mother living here, and does she agree? Many facts are missing from your question.

If you think my answer best responds to your question, please mark it "best answer." Thank you.