I want to make shower some one renting a house to me is legit they moved out the country an is asking me to western union money

Asked over 1 year ago - Springfield, MA

they said once i send the money they will send the keys should i trust that? hat documents should i ask for?

1. Julie Court Molloy

6

1

Answered . DO NOT send monies via western union..... owner should have someone local who can show you property, and provide keys upon payment....

2. Brandy Ann Peeples

Pro

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . This sounds like a scam (and is a pretty common scam on websites like Craigslist). If you've never seen the house, never met the person renting the house, and the owner moved out of the country without first providing you keys to the house....then it's most likely a scam.

Do NOT send money. You'll likely never get it back.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

6

1

Answered . This sounds like a scam. If you cannot meet with your potential landlord in person, do not send money, especially not via Western Union.

One or more answers have been taken down.