I want to know the probable outcome of this im pregnant and it is stressing me out so bad.

Pearl, MS |

My brother has court Thursday. One night he got really drunk and assaulted his mom that he lives with. She had a bruised cheek and a chipped knee that was the worst of the damage. She called the police and had him arrested. She went to the hospital and they took pictures and recorded her injuries. He is 29 and this is his first assault charge. Im just wondering if he is going to go to jail or possibly be given a big fine.

1. Please see prior answer, take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.