Skip to main content

I want to know is the cost to do comunity service 24 hours 200 dollars

Shelby, NC |

Ive never heard of to do comunity service no matter the hours u have to pay 200 dollars and the lawyer that i had is now a judge and that he cant gibe me any information regarding my case because he is now a lawyer

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


go back to the court that sentanced you and the judge there will answer your question

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.


Generally that sounds about right. Usually either the clerk or the probation office can assist you with that information. If you're unable to pay, inform them of that and ask for the proper procedure on waiving the fees. It may be difficult since you've already been sentenced, but it's worth a try if your circumstances have changed. Good luck.



Yes it was right i went head and payed it at the time it just aint sound right but it was

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer