I want to know if you owe your mobile home put you rent the lot it on can the rent er tell you want to do on it or in your home.

Charlotte, NC |

we are have people come on our lot starting problem with us i told tham to get off they said no it private owe . put i pay for the lot.

I don't really understand your question because of the bad spelling and grammar. Can you please try to carefully reword what you are asking so I can help give you an answer? Comment in my section below or edit the question so we can proceed.

These answers are not intended nor shall it be deemed to be the rendering of legal advise, they are given based on the information provided which is insufficient to give meaningful advise. These answers shall not be construed as part of the creation of an attorney-client relationship, nor shall it impose an obligation on the part of the attorney to respond to further inquiry. The Questioner has responsibility of obtaining legal advise from an attorney and is urged to do so. If the Questioner wants to hire this Attorney for their case they must first contact his law office by emailing him at to setup a consultation. After a full discussion of the facts Corby and Ingalls, Attorneys at Law, PLLC can decided whether or not to accept the case.

Mobile home parks, like other residential communities have guidelines for the use of the property which everyone must follow. If you have questions about the permitted use of your mobile homes space I suggest reviewing the policies and procedures of the park. I hope this helps.

Pedro Krompecher
Krompecher Law Firm, PLLC
(Phone) 919-229-9529
(Fax) 919-869-2933

Recommended articles about Real estate