I want to know if you owe your mobile home put you rent the lot it on can the rent er tell you want to do on it or in your home.

Asked about 2 years ago - Charlotte, NC

we are have people come on our lot starting problem with us i told tham to get off they said no it private owe . put i pay for the lot.

1. Stephen Michael Corby

Answered . I don't really understand your question because of the bad spelling and grammar. Can you please try to carefully reword what you are asking so I can help give you an answer? Comment in my section below or edit the question so we can proceed.

2. Pedro Eduardo Krompecher

Answered . Mobile home parks, like other residential communities have guidelines for the use of the property which everyone must follow. If you have questions about the permitted use of your mobile homes space I suggest reviewing the policies and procedures of the park. I hope this helps.

Pedro Krompecher
    Krompecher Law Firm, PLLC
    (Phone) 919-229-9529
    (Fax) 919-869-2933
    (Email) pedro@krompecherlaw.com
    www.krompecherlaw.com