Skip to main content

I want to know if there is any way i can make payment arrangements to get my license back.

Lansing, MI |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I got my license revoked for fleeing and eluding in 2004, I have served all the jail time and it says I owe 4,000 to get it back, is there any way I can make payments?

Attorney Answers 1


Call your state department of motor vehicles and ask.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics