I want to know if I can do anything about One West bank asking me to pay back 20,000 dollars in mortgage payments I didnt make

Asked over 3 years ago - Bethlehem, PA

while waiting for them to modify my loan. they kept asking me for updated info for 8mths them informed me that they were foreclosing on my home I filed bankruptcy but it seems our pay back plan isnt feasable. this bank has caused me mental anguish and phyiscal illness.

1. Bernard James Conway

Answered . It appears you are in bankruptcy - CH 13? - you should be working with an attorney in that legal proceeding to get a feasible plan. The relief from the arrearages can be addressed there. Forget the thought of 'mental anguish etc' - unfortunately that will not be a successful cause of action (the whole country would sue them if it were otherwise).

2. Christopher John Lane

Answered . If your plan isn't feasible, then you need to submit another plan. Plans are usually not feasible because your income is too low or your expenses are too high. Work with a BK attorney to get this right.