I want to know if I can do anything about One West bank asking me to pay back 20,000 dollars in mortgage payments I didnt make

Bethlehem, PA |

while waiting for them to modify my loan. they kept asking me for updated info for 8mths them informed me that they were foreclosing on my home I filed bankruptcy but it seems our pay back plan isnt feasable. this bank has caused me mental anguish and phyiscal illness.

It appears you are in bankruptcy - CH 13? - you should be working with an attorney in that legal proceeding to get a feasible plan. The relief from the arrearages can be addressed there. Forget the thought of 'mental anguish etc' - unfortunately that will not be a successful cause of action (the whole country would sue them if it were otherwise).

Legal disclaimer: This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The post is only an opinion. You should speak to an attorney for further information. The poster is licensed only in Illinois. Please visit www.bernardjconway.com for more information about our services. If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.

If your plan isn't feasible, then you need to submit another plan. Plans are usually not feasible because your income is too low or your expenses are too high. Work with a BK attorney to get this right.