I want to know if I can dispute what is in my credit report with a po box adress? what the FCRA allows me as my rights to do?

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

if I need to put an original address what happen if after a month or two I change my address does not matter as long I have an mailing adress?
please If consumer attorneys experts can give me and advice what to do ?

1. 4

Answered . There is no reason why you cannot use a PO box as your mailing address to initiate a dispute with a reporting agency - happens all the time. Nearly every creditor uses a PO box as their address, and PO boxes are reported as addresses for individuals on CR's.

2. 2

Answered . I agree with counsel. Also consider seeking advise from an attorney as to how to dispute the debt properly - a lot of attorneys in this field do free consults and take FCRA cases on contingency. We have an LA office...if you would like to discover more, call our offices. See the link to the right of the answer.