I want to know how many people choose collaborative divorce compared with mediation and litigation?

New York, NY |
Filed under: Collaborative divorce

Hi there,

I'm a dutch student, doing research after Collaborative Divorce.
Please can you tell me how many people choose to end up their marriage with collaborative divorce compared with mediation and litigation?
I can not find statistics on the internet. Is it 10%, 20% or maybe even higher? You would be such a great support if you can help me find this percentage.
Can you please send me the answer to [email address removed by Avvo]

Thank you so much

Kind regards, [name removed by Avvo]

1. Try contacting: The Collaborative Family Law Center at 80 Centre Street, Room 133, New York, NY, or via email to collablaw@courts.state.ny.us or telephone at 212-428-5592.

Ms. Brown may be reached at 718-878-6886 during regular business hours, or anytime by email at: marykatherinebrown@hotmail.com. All of Ms. Brown’s responses to questions posted on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual, and her response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Brown is licensed to practice law in New York. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.

2. I am confident that no one knows the answer to your question. It is impossible to answer.