I want to know how can I bring my niece to America?

Asked over 2 years ago - Clifton, NJ

Please I want to know how I can to this. My mother who's 77 years old, is in the right health to travel lot, and wants to see her granddaughter. I want to know how is it possible to bring her for the holidays.

1. Yolanda Navarrete

4

Answered . You start with an invitation, which she uses to go to the consulate and request a visa. An attorney can help you, though it doesn't mean it is guaranteed.

2. Gintare Grigaite

4

Answered . You may prepare an invitation package for her with an invitation letter and an affidavit of support, Form I-134, attaching your financial documentation, and your niece will have to bring this package to the embassy when she goes to the interview. Please note that she must first make an application for a visitor's visa.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Consulates are much more lenient in issuing visitor visas to elderly ladies, for they know full well that at her age she is not going to 'compete with an American worker.."