I want to join my out of status wife to my status. can i do that?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

Hi dear lawyers, i was granted asylum 2 months ago. I applied to asylum in year 2008, In year 2009 i legally got married to my wife in NYC, In my asylum application she was not included. She became out of status in 2010 from student visa as her passport expired and couldn't continue her studies due to not having valid ID. thank god our marriege is still going on and we have 2 daughters. how can i make her legal asap, thank you for your help

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . In order to do so you need to hire an experienced immigration lawyer in your area.

2. Jeffrey N Lisnow

2

Answered . Speak with an immigration attorney.

3. Tsirina Goroshit

2

Answered . You case requires a detailed evaluation. We are serving NY area, you may contact us or other respectful immigration attorney.