I want to hold insurance co responsible for neglect inability to deal with patient defamation of character, lies & harassment

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Over 5 years now I had 3 knee surgeries, The insurance company not only neglected to maintain support and it's obligations, but at the 5 year time filed fraud with the district attorney's office which I am fighting now as we speak. The second surgery for the knee was totally butchered by a surgeon Dr. Kharazi and he was appointed by the insurance company, my knee went crooked and for 2 years I was left limping with pain and a crooked knee, I had to ask my Medi-Cal for the proper knee replacement surgery because the insurance company neglected to pay. I want to hold the insurance company responsible for their, inability to deal with the patient, defamation of character, lies & harassment in this case, Dr.'s who are appalled when they heard that the insurance company decided to file charges.

1. Avedis Nalbandian

2

Answered . What is your question?? Do you currently have an attorney ?? I see a possible medical malpractice case based on your story. We usually refer medical malpractice matters to an associate firm of ours who handle strictly medical malpractice matters. I would recommend getting a free consultation from a personal injury attorney and a medical malpractice attorney who can guide you in the right direction and answer all your questions.

Pro

3

Answered . Have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to investigate

3. Sagar P. Parikh

1

Answered . Consult with a medical malpractice attorney.

4. Ajay Mohan Kwatra

Pro

Answered . I need more information.