I want to hold insurance co responsible for neglect inability to deal with patient defamation of character, lies & harassment

Over 5 years now I had 3 knee surgeries, The insurance company not only neglected to maintain support and it's obligations, but at the 5 year time filed fraud with the district attorney's office which I am fighting now as we speak. The second surgery for the knee was totally butchered by a surgeon Dr. Kharazi and he was appointed by the insurance company, my knee went crooked and for 2 years I was left limping with pain and a crooked knee, I had to ask my Medi-Cal for the proper knee replacement surgery because the insurance company neglected to pay. I want to hold the insurance company responsible for their, inability to deal with the patient, defamation of character, lies & harassment in this case, Dr.'s who are appalled when they heard that the insurance company decided to file charges.

1. What is your question?? Do you currently have an attorney ?? I see a possible medical malpractice case based on your story. We usually refer medical malpractice matters to an associate firm of ours who handle strictly medical malpractice matters. I would recommend getting a free consultation from a personal injury attorney and a medical malpractice attorney who can guide you in the right direction and answer all your questions.

2. Have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to investigate

3. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney.