Skip to main content

I want to fix my mom papers

Las Vegas, NV |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

my dad is a resident he clam my mom in the E 45 she got the first paper and i was born in the us do you think i can fix her papers faster i want to no how much you think it will be and what also do she need to do

Attorney Answers 2


If you are at least 21 years old, you can apply for your mother's papers immediately. But in order to know the exact process, I will need to know more about your mother's history. Did she enter the US with a visa? If she entered illegally, did your father file papers for her before April 30, 2001? Your should be prepared to provide these details to any immigration attorney you contact. Let me know if I can help.

Mark as helpful


If you are over 21 you can petition for her and yes it would be faster. You also need to speak with an attorney to determine if there would be any problems with her petition. For a free consultation give me a call.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
716 830 7960

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics